Sunday, March 1, 2009

first walk, journal









2 days, this house must be pretty bad. She couldn't stand it here for more than 2 days. Friggin weird she moved out. She must have been very sensitive. or crazy. Thought spirits were here? and the feng shui was bad. crazy.

So windy today...I wonder how people simulate virtual wind. must be pretty hard do design that. Those roses look pretty good. 

Magpies in a tree. 7 of them. i thought there was only 3 or 4 then i saw another and then another. right at my eye level and about 2 metres away. they must be sitting in there together to get away form the wind. are they a family, or just grouped together? they are really used to human. funny, the magpie closest to me, looking at me and shifting its head to the side to get a better look at me. It's funny, but i dont think i would have noticed them if i wasnt looking for something to look at, and write about. i guess thats the whole point.

No-one else out today.

i wanna ride my freakin motorbike, bought it yesterday and havnt got to ride it yet.

I see a girl in a skirt riding a bike, her long hair blowing in the wind. it reminds me of a picture from the 1940's or something, very french 1940's, except she's not riding side sadle.

friggin wind, im getting blown around out here. as are the birds. that reminds me of the old 'how do birds fly?' thing.

Plastic bag flying in the wind. 'you want to see the most beautiful thing ive ever filmed' -American Beauty.

our lady of grace encased in carbonite. Wasn't Star Wars stolen from the bible or something? should look into that. That would be kinda cool though, Star Wars with biblical figures. Passion of the Star Wars. Directed by Mel Gibson. Racism by Mel Gibson.

friggin windy.


No comments:

Post a Comment